Question :

Assalam u alaikm
the Oumbudsman ‘s decision in my favour than education department went to Governor punjab but the department failed to submit affidavit and i was appointed and the third party went to lahore high court after one year the Lahore High court order the third party to go governor and the govrernor appointed an inquiry officer. the inquiry officer take decision against us.
What should we do in that situation?
Can I go to Lahore High Court aginst governor?
Can I go to Supreme Court aginst governor?
Can i go president against governor?
what is the remedy?


  1. what order Governor has passed..? in any case you must file a writ petition before High court to get a stay order .

Write a comment: