Question :

Salam alaikum i need you to advise me how can i apply for pakistani citizenship for me and my small children whole we are living overseas husband have NICOP but i m not i dont have pak passport my pak dad died also my mom many years ago and they didn’t register plz let me know if u can help me with my email I am overseas with my family and how to apply for NICOP in nadra and get pak passport for me and our children all less than 14 year old thnx


  1. you have two option, you may get the nationality after some verification and procedure at Ministry of Interior OR you may get the POC easily. you may consult us for details at +92 321 4610092. Thanks

Write a comment: