Question :

Hello sir,
I want to share with you that I went to Inter exam board of lahore city.I want to get one of my papers remarked/recheck but they dont allow this.They only allow recounting and they give reason that there is a court order on this matter.PLEASE TELL WHICH COURT ORDER IS THERE ON THIS MATTER.CAN IT BE CHALLENGED.PLZ


  1. you have right to do so, if they are not allowing then you should file a writ petition before high court. No information for any matter pending in high court without any record od hint,

Write a comment: