Question :

18, female. Parents are abusive, physically and mentally. I don’t want to live with them, am I allowed to run away without consent?


  1. Yes, you do have right, as an adult, you may live at your own or may also file a complaint against your parent before police or may contact to women protection centre.

Write a comment: