Question :

we have owned 81 kanal property in layyah. we have possession of only 65 kanal.The other 16 kanal is under my uncle. what should we do.


  1. It seems that you have joint priority which has yet not been partitioned officially. So, the best way is to file a petition before the Concern Collector/ Commissioner for the partition of property and its possession.

Write a comment: