Question :

Dear Sir,
Me and my brother owner a small house which we inherited from our father the property is undividable house and we are having partition case in civil court Lahore my brother is ex party in this case. He knows case in the court and not coming to court purposely.

Now my lawyer is saying the only option is open public auction under the Punjab partition act 2012.
So my question is that
Q = is there is any other option apart from going to open public auction.
I really want to buy this property I am half owner as well
Can you please advice?
Javed khan


  1. Yes, it can be . under section 10, internal auction option is also available.Court may allow the internal auction and highest bidder ll be declared , the court ll put the auction purchaser in possession of property and shall distribute the auction price amongst the co owner.

Write a comment: