Question :

Dear sir,
my marriage Registration certificate name is Ambreen and id or passport are name Ambreena rehman,
but i want to Ambreena Rehman how is the pr access pleas help me.


  1. Your question is not clear to us.
    If your name is already Ambreena Rehman in ID and Passport then what is the problem….?

Write a comment: