Question :

Dear Sir,

I am pensioner OLD AGE man & during my job I procure some agricultural land in my village for my family. Two Furady man from my village involved the Patwari & get transferred my whole propriety to their name illegibly. Now I am in very much trouble that what I should do while my income resources have stopped & I couldn’t make much efforts.

Kind regards’



  1. file an application before anti corruption Punjab,

Write a comment: