Question :

A husband is used to give his pensions amount to his wife  for domestic use.
Later he happens to divorce his wife and demands for the latest  pensions amount she has with him.
Please advise the woman according to law.


  1. Legally he can claim but you may deny and adjust the same as maintenance of wife.

Write a comment: