Question :

I am the applicant of Guardian and ward family case for permanent custody of child minor aged 2.5 year male boy, unfortunately magistrate writes order against my suit. my divorce wife has been beaten by my advocate during cross examination. how can i complain against magistrate and can i submit application to somewhere , i can not pay more money to advocates. what can i do?


  1. you may file an appeal against order of Guardian Judge before District Judge. if you cant afford a lawyer you may get free legal aid from Sindh Bar Council or from an NGO. you may also plead your case if you have some knowledge of law .

    you may contact for free legal aid to our team member :

    Mazhar Ali Shaikh Advocate
    office no 710, 7th floor Tahir Plaza Near city court karachi
    Cell # 0333 750 21 98

Write a comment: