Question :

Assalam alliukum

Sir i m facing some problem as i am four month overdue on a personal loan from SCB as i was job less from 6 months. but now i join a company and will pay the amount in next month but the bank is sending me legal notice is there any situation by which i can get 1 month time from the bank.


Ali Abullah


  1. yes, there are two solution for this problem , you may get some time through lawyer or may get a stay order from Banking court if you are ready to pay the loan in installments. We help to get off the interest and to repay only actual remaining amount.

Write a comment: