Question :

My brother in law tried a physical attempt on me . He has threatened me and my children and he harasses us all the time. .This is my husband’s house.
My husband has given keys to my house even when he is abroad. He enters the premises with his permission.
I have asked my husband many times to keep him outside but he gives no heck about it. My father in law also harass me . How i can get a restraint order against my brother in law. ?I m also scared of my husband how he will react.


  1. you may file a police complaint for harassment as per new law before Police,

Write a comment: