Question :

AOA, sir my nephew married in December 2016, we were not aware of the problem that her bride was not medically fine as she was suffering from fits problem due to some head injury in the childhood (mentioned by her later). Since June 2017 she is living with her parents as we are unable to keep her at home. Now we are planning for 2nd marriage of our nephew,
We are under process to clear the 1st wife matter through mutually agreed jirgah.
Please let us know if any legal problem arises in this matter.
Best regards


  1. after divorce send a divorce notice to concern Union Council,(residence of Bride). Union council after 90 days of your intimation shall issue the divorce certificate. Then you may contract a second marriage.

Write a comment: