Question :

i am a owner of a plot in the eden city.They are not giving possession.Now i has sended a claim to nab but there is some confusion between relatives regarding the plot:
1) Some saying that to get back application from nab
2) Some are saying that you first file FIR against the exen housing
i am not understanding what i do


  1. Application in NAB is no problem, you may file a separate application before concern SHO for this fraud. However, in my opinion, you should file a suit for specific performance of agreement before a civil court. It is also pertinent to mention that already many cases have been filed against this fraud society and all courts and police agencies are well aware of this fraud. BUt you should take up your case separately.

Write a comment: