Question :

My wife whom I want to get married is concern about her security as because of her being my choice my family reacted too bad with her, she wants to restrict me from second marriage and to for her monthly expenditure she want her pocket money to be 40% of my pay, 1st can I do it through nikkah nama? 2nd if yes or no whatever how it can be done legally to secure her.


  1. As per Pakistani Laws no man can do a second marriage without permission of first wife and certificate from concern union council.any how both condition may be imposed through Nikkah Nama on already mentioned column. a separate agreement may also be written in detail. you may visit our offices for detail consultations.

Write a comment: