Question :

Out city district police officer and SHO not solve our problem and they use abuse language mis behave us plz help us.


  1. please file a written complaint before DIG operation , or you may also file a complaint before Provincial Ombudsman….

    and lastly a writ petition before high court may also be filed.

Write a comment: