Question :

Sir, I am in Sharjah at visit visa and now I got a job chance here and now I applied for a work visa, due to a new role of UAE now I required a police character certificate from my district without going back to home.


  1. Yes, it is possible. It’s a simple procedure to get a Police Character certificate. Send an authority letter attested by your employee or nearby police station or Embassy of Pakistan to your family member or an affidavit of blood relative shall be sufficient. Then your attorney may apply on your behalf before a service centre of Police or concern Sp office.

    Required documents for Character Certificate service are:-

    1. Application form duly attested by Notable / Numberdaar / Chairman Local
    Zakat Committee
    2. Applicant’s original Valid CNIC along with photocopy
    3. Applicant’s Original Valid Passport along with photocopy
    4. 3 Photographs, passport size with white / blue background
    5. Affidavit from blood relative (In case applicant is abroad)
    6. Proof of Residence abroad
    7. Department NOC for Government Officers

  2. If you are in Punjab you may also contact to E-Khaidmat Centre for the issuance of Police Character Certificate.

Write a comment: