Question :

If a police man misbehaves with a civilian while snap checking is there any law or clause through which a citizen can raise his/her voice against that particular policeman as you know mostly they don’t talk to civilians nicely instead they take bribe from poor and innocent civilians.


  1. you may directly file a complaint before SSP Admin. or you may also file a complaint before concern area Judicial Magistrate and even in some cases you may get register a FIR against the Police men. Do consult a Lawyer with all detail or visit our office for further consultation.

Write a comment: