Question :

My father had died a few months ago. He left one house on his property in which we are living from past 30 years. He purchased this house 30 years ago in his name. My mother had died one year before as well. We are 3 brothers and 4 sisters. All are married. I have 2 questions. First what we all to do to take legal occupation of this house. Secondly, if any one of the heirs want to sell the house to take her portion of wirasat in the house but other hires neither want to sell nor they are able to pay the portion to that hire then what will be legal position?


  1. First of all get it transfer to your name and then anyone may file a suit for partition before the civil court. If any shareholder is not willing then the court may order for sale of the property.

Write a comment: