Question :

Assalam u alaikum
my brother is living in Oman. his wife put a case against him in family court for dowry and spending. my brother nominated me through power of attorney for a period of 4 months. what if court gives decision against my brother. who will have to pay the cost of the dowry and other expenses of babies, me or my brother, and i want to quit from the case. what should i do. thanks


  1. you have option you may quite at any time from proceedings, on the other hand you are just representing the case on behalf of your brother , so decree ll be passed against him not you. |But be careful , never ever sign in court for surety of payment etc, otherwise you have to pay the same.

Write a comment: