Question :

I want power of attorney but the issue is that my one brother is in missing can I get it because I want to sale my property easily


  1. for missing-person procedure shall be different. you cant sell his property unless u got a declaration decree from District Judge. To get a decree Missing period should be at least 7 years or more.

Write a comment: