Question :

hello sir i am in Saudi Arabia jeddah ,i want to make power of attorney in name of my mother .my mother in Pakistan .power of attorney for my all property all other matters .tell wear i am going .or my mother can do any thing or producer of power of attorney.


  1. yes, we can help to prepared it here in Pakistan . we ll send you the soft copy directly , you ll sign it in presence of two witnesses before Pakistan Embassy. Pakistani Embassy ll attested it and same shall be sent back through TCS or DHL. it ll be then register here in Pakistan and ll be valid for matters,

Write a comment: