Question :

Sir I have service issue regarding promotion in District Police Hyderabad I serving as Constable since 1995 despite of Passed all promotional course. I want to filed an application before sindh service tribunal plez help me i am a poor man.

Muhammad Abbas Lodhi


  1. Please visit our Karachi office and meet Mr Abid Malik Advocate , they help you accordingly.

Write a comment: