Question :

My name is Saad.My father was a millowner.He died in 2001.He had 2 wifes.I am from his second wife.His first family took all his property after his death and we got nothing.We tried to get our shares but we seemed unsuccessful.Now can we appeal for our shares?


  1. Yes, you have right in the property as other legal heirs. Please without wasting further time file a civil suit through a lawyer for declaration of your rights and share in property. you may call us for more information at 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: