Question :

Salam dear lawyers I want some info, our property case is pending in Islamabad courts from last 20 years . 10 years in civil court and 5 years in district court now the case is in Islamabad high court from 4 years it is still undecided from here , we are very worried now how it is possible to dispose off this case . please guide me. thanks


  1. Yes, it can speed up, ask your lawyer to get its fixation early through filling applications of early hearing. thanks

Write a comment: