Question :

sir two persons have a property deal and i was a witness in them. the seller gave the documents duly signed to the purchaser. later the seller claims that he didn’t receive money completely. didn’t have any evidence against the purchaser so he blame me that i was also responsible along with being a witness. a jirga took place where an oral agreement took place that i am only a witness.
inspite of problem solved he lodged a complain with police with twisted facts and declared me responsible of the purchaser. he don’t have any documentary proof so he told police that i had the proof too. would police file an FIR in such case ? what should i do?


  1. yes the FIR ll be lodge against all persons. but you have a strong defence. , it ll be better if purchaser file a civil suit and get a stay order prior to registration of any FIR,

Write a comment: