Question :

property dealer k against kiya action lia jaskta jo hm sy 70 lac full price lany k baed registry nhi kra rha hmari


  1. Your question is not cleared . did you got the possession over property and the only registry pending… do u have any agreement to sell ….? or its totally fraud.

    you may file a suit a civil suit for specific performance of agreement or in case of fraud you may get registered a FIR against the property dealer and involved persons.

    for more detail do consult us at

Write a comment: