Question :

I exhibited original property documents in civil court in 1997 and the case was also decided in 1997…but unfortunately original documents are still lying with file in court. As it is almost 20 years can I get back my all original documents. I will be obliged if you please resolve my this issue advising me the complete procedure. Thanks and regards …Ahmed


  1. Procedure is simple. an application shall be filled before senior civil judge and then certified copies ll be placed in place of your original documents. but the main issue is to search the file of your case. it can be manage. please email us at with detail of case or call at + 92 335 90 99 100.

Write a comment: