Question :

Sir, Hmara ek case chal raha hai property pe.
Property pe stay order k bawjood property pe construction chalta raha. Pictures bhi hain proofs or contempt of court 3 times hua we have all the pieces of evidence. Application submit krne k bad bhi judge ne koi action nahi liya or sath 20-25 days bad ki dates de rha h… What to do now?


  1. In my opinion, you should change your lawyer. on the other hand, you may ask the concern, police station officer to stop the construction as per the order of the court. SHO is duty bound to get implemented the order of the court and to avoid a breach of peace in town. cour may issue the non-bailable warrant for arrest of contemner in contempt of court proceedings. you may apply before district Judge directions to civil judge or transfer the case before another civil judge.

  2. 11/02/2018

    Thank you sir.

Write a comment: