Question :

I live in Karachi and have family property in Changlagali which has not been transferred in my name. I need a lawyer who will arrange for this transfer in the records of Galliat Development Authority and after this guide/prepare sale documents of the same property.


  1. Our firm has a specialist lawyer in property matters of Galliat Development Authority, Murre. If you need help with the transfer and sale of your family property in Changlagali, we can assist you. You can reach us at +92 321 4610092 or Email us at to discuss the details and fees of our services. We hope to hear from you soon.

Write a comment: