Question :

A property was gifted to me by my father in 2007 and same was also named to my elder brother in 2009, also by my father. My brother has sold the property on that registry.
Can I get back same property through legal process? As it was named to me before my brother.


  1. how it could be without your consent ….? please explain your question…

Write a comment: