Question :

I am a punjab govt autonomous body employee, does i have legal right too get annual increment. if so? then how can i get my right if my company is not giving it?


  1. all govt۔employees are being granted with annual increment but autonomous body/ company employees will only be entitled if the same has been provided in by laws of the company.

    if by-laws provided then the employee will file representation to the competent authority, if denied then he will seek his remedy before court.

Write a comment: