Question :

I purchase a car from relative I paid full payment and he give me affidavit of RS.100/- and give me wrriten that he will give me documents it is also signed by a witness. I have a car but due date is over and car owner/saler is not willing to give me car documents I have a video clip of his oath with witness too.
Please give me legal advice in this situation.


  1. first of all please check the real owner of this car from excise and taxation website . i.e http:/
    The you may approach civil court for a declaration decree for your owner ship.

Write a comment: