Question :

Sir, I purchased a portion through Agreement from a person who purchased also through Agreement. Now the person who has papers with his name and threaten me that he will vacate portion from me because that person has not completely paid me all the amount. Now that person from whom I purchased ran away.
Please guide me can person with a document with his name vacate the house from me, but I have evidence that I have pAid all money an I have an agreement. Can he force. Please help


  1. if you have both agreement and a copy of title documents than you may file suit for specific performance of the agreement and may get a stay order.

    otherwise, you may file a police complaint about this fraud.

Write a comment: