Question :

Respected Sir

This is to inform you that I gave 8000 AED loan to my office colleague in return he gave me one cheque which is bounce by bank because of insufficient fund,

My office colleague now exited from UAE, I need your support to trace this person in Pakistan and take legal action to recover my amount from him. I send my remittance to Pakistan in return Pakistan Government issue me remittance card.

Appreciate your support and cooperation




  1. Both are Pakistanis….?

    We can help you to give you legal assistance , Please send us details at

Write a comment: