Question :

Dear sir,
Can you provide some case references regarding a meeting of the father with minor on occasions like eid, the birthday of minor etc. Actually, the court has passed an order for two hours meeting twice in a month but I want to submit an application to allow me one or two days custody on coming eid so I need some case references where a judge will pass an order. I hope you got my point.
Thanks & Regards


  1. Its duty of your lawyer to search case laws for you if he is not doing the same you have right to change the lawyer. you may also find some case references at our website i.e If you want to engage us for this purpose please call us at 0321 4610092 during working hours. thanks

Write a comment: