Question :

Dear Sir;
I have done MCS from a private university but now they refused to give me a degree because I got admission on basis of diploma of UK University. But I presented all the documents at the time of admission and they gave me admission. Now they said they can’t give me degree after all 3 years and taking fesses. I called HEC they also told Bachelor is mandatory for Masters and they will not verify degree even if they give. But isn’t it University’s responsibility they could have refused me at the time of admission. Now my entire career is at the stake.
Can I file a case for redemption on the basis of that?



  1. You may file a police complaint of fraud against the university. Yes, you may file a suit for recovery of damages for mental torture, wastage of time, loss of money, loss job etc and your paid fees.

Write a comment: