Question :

Aslam, Alaikum. My father died in 2001 and left me a Registered Gift Deed for his property in Pakistan. He Sadly passed away in 2003. I have 3 older sisters and a Older Brother. This Property was my father’s self-earned property. Now after nearly 15 years my brother has filed a suit demanding a share of the property. My Question is that can the Gift Deed be Cancelled. Please, can you help me with some information.??


  1. if the Gift deed is valid and not obtained through forgery or fraud it cant be cancelled. It ll be better for you to engage a lawyer and discuss all merits of your case with your lawyer.

  2. 17/12/2017

    My father Gifted it to me in 2001,it has been 14 years now. There is no validation date on the gift deed? Just dates when it was executed.The Gifted deed is not fraud or forged in anyway. It is an Original Gift deed. But my brother is saying it is a fraudulent deed,just a typical excuse for his gains .

Write a comment: