Question :

I have rented out my shop but instead of a classic rent agreement, i have got an undertaking on stamp paper from the shopkeeper agreeing to my terms and conditions. Is it OK or is there any legal lacuna in this kind of arrangement.


  1. Rent agreement should be registered before rent controller and then also before concern police station as per regulations,

Write a comment: