Question :

Hi, I’m an overseas Pakistani living and working in the UAE, I own 5 houses in Pakistan that were looked after by an uncle (who was given an attorney) he collected rent for us but never deposited the money in our account. He used our rent money to buy his own properties. In 2014 he died from cancer and still owes us a very large amount. Being over seas we have only tried to ask his family about returning the money we are owed but have not had any luck. I want to file a law suit against him and his family. I’d like to know what the case is classified as and when does the statue of limitation on such a case expire.


  1. Yes, you can file a recovery suit against him,,,,,delay can be condone in this case. otherwise limitation for a recovery suit is 3 years from date of denial.

Write a comment: