Question :

Aoa, we have a property in Lahore and our relatives are living in it since last 22 years, without paying any rent. They were allowed by my father to live there. My father died last year. Now we want them to leave the house but they are not leaving. They also destroyed the property. What legal action can we take? and can we also claim rent for these years and also the damage that they have done to the property? please guide


  1. There are some complications but as an owner you have right to kick then out of your property. First get the ownership transfer in your name of get declaration decree / succession certificate from court, then file an ejectment petition before rent controller and declared them defaulter of rent only from the death of your father and not for 22 years. for more consultation you may call at 0321 4610092 .

Write a comment: