Question :

Hi Sir,

I have just rented a new house. But it was told to me that 3 times a day water is available but water is not even available for even one time a day due to which we are very much worries. Its only been 10 days over here and from the day one I am facing this problem. When I went to dealer and told him the problem he told me that give him the notice of month and change the house. I have given commission to dealer and I have the legal stamp paper as well.

They have done a fraud with me they misguided me please suggest what I can do with then and what it will cost me?


  1. you may file a petition before Rent controller for redress of your grievance . as for as the dealer is concern, you may file a recovery suit against him in civil court. Please consult a lawyer personally to get a quote of professional fee etc.

Write a comment: