Question :

sir, mera family case chal rha ha family court ma.court ma maintenance allowance rs 1500/ fix kia jo ma rutine ma pay krta rha. mera council na bola aap ko court ma jana ki zroort ni aap clerk ko de dia kren wo pay kr dia kra ga,

yesterday meri hearing thi, to muja pta cha mera right of defense close kr dia ha court na, 2 monthes phla muja is ka ilm ni tha,
abi ma us order k khilaf appeal krna chah rha hon lakin vo time barred ha. what can i do? please help


  1. You should file a complaint against your counsel before Punjab Bar Council and then a writ before high court to set aside the order of family court, please also dont forget to pay the outstanding amount first.

Write a comment: