Question :

my grand father give me a house in 2009 .house registry is my name .now my eldr brother file a case in court against me that he have share in this house .and i receive a court notice from my brother on 12 april 2016. and my grand father died on 23 october 2009. in house registry my 2 uncle are witness in that registry …please tell me all concequences about this case …can my brother have a right to share in this house or not?


  1. I think he would have challenge the validity and genuineness of that registry, so you he has to prove that the transaction was not genuine. you should consult us at our office along with the documents. thanks

Write a comment: