Question :

I will come straight to the point, I am a university student and I see alot of immoral and illegal stuff going in my department by the teachers. They actually in a sense have romantic relationships with the pupils and award them accordingly. I complained, Head of the department at first then the Dean and they wouldn’t give me a positive response. Instead they are now targeting me in several ways. I was wondering if there are any laws if I can go to a court challenge them or something. I am in a very demoralising situation right now. Please if u can guide me
Thank you
Khushal khan


  1. yes you can take legal action but before blaming some one you must have some proofs to prove your version.

    you may file a complaint before Ombudsman or if you have solid proofs of discrimination then you may also file a writ petition before High Court.

Write a comment: