Question :

I work a headteacher in a Government school. Our school tablet pc was stolen from the school four months ago. I gave application to nearest police station a week ago but the the concerned investigation officer refused to file FIR by saying that it was very old incident. He further said that now FIR could be entertain only on one condition if you give the name of culprit but we don’t know who stole this but we gave the name of two witnesses and requested him to register FIR to which he did not acceed to. What should we do now to register FIR if it can be possible?


Write a comment: