Question :

My previous employer has my 6 months of salary over-due.
I switched employers to another stable company.

The previous employer has not issued me, my Income Tax return certificate for the year 2015-2016 even though I have given them written reminders.

What legal actions can I take against my previous employer for the income tax certificate and recovery of my over-due salary?


  1. Please file a complaint before Wages authority to recover your salary with fine and gratuity if any.

Write a comment: