Question :

Hi ,

I have paid a training fees in an institute for 32 hours training which is not provided by the institute and after queries they are agreed to refund my fees in couple of weeks but still they are just ignoring my calls . How can I file a case against them and how this goes as it seems scam to me which cost me enough. Please advise . Thanks


  1. is that institute is exist or registered…..?

    you may file a suit before consumer court for fine and recovery of fee without any court fee. or may file a civil suit before civil court for recovery of damages.

    If that institution was totally fraud and then you may also get registered an FIR against him.

Write a comment: