Question :

Sir meri czn ky father NY second marriage karli or meri aunty ko pta bhi nhe tha baad my hmy pta lava to hm NY apni aunty ko btaya ab meri aunty unki second second wife ko accept nhe karna chati to kya ho skta h ab


  1. she has many options, including complaint of her husband fr conviction upto one year and fine of Rs.5 lac. Claim of Dower and divorce of the basis of second marriage. It ll be better to consult your issue with us at office . thanks

Write a comment: