Question :

I am looking for advice on how I can sell land I inherited. I am from the UK and need to know if it is possible to set up a sale of land without having to fly over to Pakistan.


  1. Yes, you can sell your property through general power of attorney. if you engage us then we can prepare a power of attorney for you in the name of your next friend or relative in Pakistan . (if there is no friend it can be given to your lawyer, even then we can secure your transaction through mentioning the clause of amount only transferable to your account).

    power of attorney ll be sent to you through email and same ll be attested from Pakistan embassy after your signature in presence of two witnesses, then it ll be registered here in Pakistan and your attorney ll complete the all property transaction process.

    for more info do consult us at or call + 92 335 90 99 100.

Write a comment: